Two at a Time: Having Twins: The Journey Through Pregnancy and B
By: Jane SeymourCelebrated actress Jane Seymour and author Pam Novotny -- both mothers of twins -- bring their firsthand knowledge to guide you along the road of twin pregnancy and newborn care. In this warm and insightful resource, they lead you through each trimester, offering a wealth of practical information and personal reflection on the amazing experience of carrying, delivering, and nurturing twins, including:
- physical changes throughout twin pregnancy
- dealing with morning sickness, fatigue, and other symptoms
- how twin babies develop
- exercise during pregnancy -- and even bed rest
- feathering a nest for not one but two
- delivery: cesarean or vaginal birth?
- juggling your nursing and bonding schedules
- and much more.