Cart 0
The QI Annual 2009

The QI Annual 2009

$14.10 USD

 The festive fiefdom of QI follows last year's estimable 'E' Annual with a farrago of 'F'-themed fabulousness. Filled with the fabrications of Fry and friends, it's a feast of fascinating facts, from fish and frogs to ferrets and Freemasons, from the frozen fields of Finland to the fruit-fringed forests of Fiji, filled with flies, flags, flamingos, fleas, floods, flowers, fog, food, football, forests, fossils, fungi, fur and furniture ...You get the idea. It's the nearest you'll get to having the phenomenal BBC show live in your front room. It's often said that 96 per cent of the universe is missing, composed of so-called 'dark matter'. But isn't it interesting that the remaining 4 per cent can be compressed into just 96 pages of fabulous, free-wheeling fun?

by : Lloyd, John


Share this Product


More from this collection