$14.10 USD– Sold Out
- More aware of and committed to the power of character-driven change;
- More able to build a compelling case for action on the changes and transitions they champion;
- More attuned to the nuances of resistance, and how to use resistance as a positive force that actually fosters change and transition;
- Better equipped to build a solid network of cascading sponsors, as well as focused champions, effective change agents, and receptive end users;
- More proficient in using communication strategies and tactics; and
- More effective in every element of principle-centered leadership.
The award-winning CHANGE-friendly LEADERSHIP is written by Dr. Rodger Dean Duncan, a seasoned leadership coach and change practitioner who has worked with and for some of the best organizations in the world. This book is a vitamin-packed treasure of immediately usable ideas, the right prescription for anyone who wants to be a better leader and more effective change manager.
Jack Canfield, co-creator of the phenomenally successful Chicken Soup for the Soul, calls CHANGE-friendly LEADERSHIP a goldmine of actionable wisdom that he returns to time after time for great ideas on leadership, relationships, and how to manage change.
by: Rodger Dean Duncan