Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See the breathtaking gold and turquoise-hued Dome of the Rock, float in the salty Dead Sea, or sunbathe on Tel Aviv's beaches; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Israel and the Palestinian territories and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Jerusalem map (included in print version), plus over 58 colour local maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), andTravel with Children
- Coverage of Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, the Gaza Strip, Sinai, the Dead Sea, the Negev, Petra, West Bank, Golan, Galilee, Haifa, Akko, Bethlehem, Masada, Nazareth, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories, our most comprehensive guide to Israel and the Palestinian territories, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Middle East Travel Guidefor a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Daniel Robinson, Michael Kohn, Dan Savery Raz, Jessica Lee, and Jenny Walker.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
By: Lonely Planet