The Complete Book of Mexican Cooking
- A complete guide to the fiery and flavourful cuisine that has a world favourite.
- A comprehensive introductory section explores every aspect of Mexican cooking, including its historical and geographical influences, and how it has gained international popularity.
- A fabulous range of 150 authentic recipes from every region of the country.
- From simple salsas and soups to combinations of exquisite and complex tastes, recipes include the ever-popular tacos, chimichanga and enchiladas.
- Concise step-by-step instructions with colourful photographic references make each recipe clear and easy-to-follow, ensuring perfect finished results.
- by : Jane Milton